1) You reach your last day with the brilliant song that your life was meant to sing silent within you.
2)You reach your last day without ever having experienced the natural power that inhabits you to do great work & achieve great things.
3) You reach your last day realising that you never inspired anyone else by the example that you set.
4) You reach your last day full of pain at the realisation that you never took any bold risks and so you never recieved any bright rewards.
5) You reach your last day understanding that you missed the opportunity to catch a glimpse of mastery because you bought into the lie that you had to be resigned to mediocrity.
6) You reach your last day and feel heartbroken that you never learned the skill of transforming adversity into victory and lead into gold.
7) You reach your last day regretting that you forgot that work is about being radically helpful to others rather than being only helpful to yourself.
8) You reach your last day with the awareness that you ended up leading the life socity trained you to want versus leading the life you truly wanted to live.
9) You reach your last day and awaken to the fact that you never realised your absolute best nor touched the special genius you were built to be.
10) You reach your last day and discover you could have been a leader and left this world so much better than you found it. But you refused to accept that mission because you were just too scared. And so you failed. And wasted a life.